• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Amazon Affiliate Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpbug

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
I'm selling www.buydvdmoviescheap.com. It has got 27,400 pages currently listed in Google. It is an Amazon affiliate site. It receives about 1000 uniques a month. There really isn't any revenue to speak of. It does sell the occasional movie though. It uses a custom mod_rewrite script to make the pages SE friendly. Accepting offers over $500. E-mail to jumpbug-at-gmail.com if interested.
 
Any idea why it doesn't convert very well? It's not a bad looking site, and loads fast...? Any DVD experts out there care to comment?
 
I really haven't done any optimization. With someone who has time to optimize and promote I'm sure it could work out quite well for.
 
Got any stats? I am wondering who the referrers are and if there is any search query statistics. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom