• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed angus.eu

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,923
Reaction score
6
got to ask really as it would be a shame not to.

angus.eu
 
I have got to ask Namestrands, noticing your country of origin, is Angus your first name?

No idea on value I'm afraid - if I were a potential buyer I would pitch in at $400, hoping to buy at $600 - though I would have to know I had an end user for it

Jas
 
Wouldnt that be great if that really was my name... actually shortly after I regged it I got a call from the Aberdeen Angus Society (BEEF) asking me for the domain as they wanted to ensure the protection of Angus Beef. I did give them a brief on a house I was wanting to buy on the island of Skye but they said that it was out of thier price range.

The house was only £320,000.. ;-) you would think a bunch of European Funded Farmers Could of Afforded that eh... LMAO.

Ah well back to saving up the pennies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom