• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Another Dropped and Picked Up

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The org takes away from it.

Would those be commercial spraying equipment or something?
Maybe you have some idea on how to make the org work?
 
Is there money somewhere in there???
 
could be used for car re-srayers, crop sprayers. The .org limits its value.
 
ok name i agree .org tkes value away
 
Originally posted by biggedon


Can it just be for the "Love of the Game"?

Of course, but it wasn't me asking for an appraisal on this....:)
 
Originally posted by frontrowmktg


Of course, but it wasn't me asking for an appraisal on this....:)

True,in a way....
However,"value" was relating to resale value, where I request an appraisal. My response to "Is there money somewhere in there?"
was relating to, getting money from "a developed website".
Meaning I could do the site for fun, without generating income,
but, at the same time....would the name itself have any value.

Maybe a miscomm between "frontrowmktg" and "Biggie.US"
 
I guess that's why this biz is so interesting to us. I look at sprayers.org, pause on it for a moment, and move on. If I could think of any reasonable resale market for it, I would have grabbed it. If you talk about developing it, that changes things, but you still have to find an interested party. I can't imagine any mature ($$) spraying company such as Campbell Hausfeld being interested in a .org, which leaves you with the possibility of a trade group (no $$) or I suppose a niche porn site (lots of $$)

Either way, it seems like lots of work for little chance of reward. I would pass on it.
 
I was employed with a division of "Loreal USA" as inventory
manager. Sprayers are big business, especially in the hair-care industry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom