• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Another one - zunecharts.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2002
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
10
Another one of my zuners:

zunecharts.com

I think it makes sense doesn't it?

Might develop that into a youtube "post your best" kind of site as soon as the hype has started.

Whatcha think ?
 
Sorry, I don't see it. I think it's a reach. regfee
 
Potential is in development for this name I would say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom