Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ANY Christian Domainers here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you guys have not heard of Benny Hinn ?
do check out his website at bennyhinn.com , God used him in a powerful way to heal the sick.

LOL, its actually Joel's icon.

I thought you looked familiar...
from the icon...
now I know why...
LOL...

went to BennyHinn.com
I'll look around more...
but wanted to ask you real quick...

did you get this from the Benny Hinn Site:
Spirit Driven Success, Softcover plus 10-CD Set...

I see on his site you can listen to him on Internet Radio...
cool... I'll check that out for my special churchy-treat to myself on Sunday...

Thanks...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

dadster

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello George,

Normally I steer clear of responding to these kinds of posts.

I couldn't help but see a comment you made earlier. You state, "wow there a lot of godless people in this place.. ". You are referring to this forum? Or where you referring to Russia?

If you were referring to this forum - than you are/were way, way out of line. There are many people on this forum from many different countries and cultures. I am sure there are Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and Hindus, and many many other beliefs on this forum. I myself am a Roman Catholic - though I was once told by a "Christian" that I was not a Christian but merely a pagan.

I think its a bad idea to run a thread that has anything to do with who is what religion, and worse still to say that "there a lot of godless people in this place.. ".

Just my two cents for what its worth.

All the best,

Frank

Last edited:

NetworkMsia

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just reading http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2008/may.htm

and Kevin Ham is a Christian too.

went to BennyHinn.com
I'll look around more...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

Patricia, you can take a look at an Online Google video of Benny Hinn's crusade.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...enny+hinn+milwaukee&ei=A3YmSK3ZIKX4qwPuvKysCQ

The power of the Holy Spirit is powerful

Youtube videos of Benny Hinn - http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=BringBackTheCross
God's healing power is amazing!!!

Last edited:

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just reading http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2008/may.htm

and Kevin Ham is a Christian too.

Patricia, you can take a look at an Online Google video of Benny Hinn's crusade.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...enny+hinn+milwaukee&ei=A3YmSK3ZIKX4qwPuvKysCQ

The power of the Holy Spirit is powerful

Youtube videos of Benny Hinn - http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=BringBackTheCross
God's healing power is amazing!!!

thanks for the links...
i will check those out also...

I signed up for the E-Newsletter on the Benny Hinn site...
and they send out a dove lapel pin to site members...
I'll put mine on corner of my monitor (with tape) when I get it..
I've not decorated up this PC yet... :)

thanks again for the LINKS...

I've got a ton of religious related domain names...
I think I might dev some this year...
(I've never sold one of my reliigous ones :angel: I find it too hard to let those go...)

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My domain names onegreatestgod.com and onlyonegreatest.com reflect my belief that religion, as opposed to spirituality, has divided human souls from one another in a way that is evil.

Raised as a Roman Catholic through no fault of my own, I now recognise that there is good and evil in that church, as well as in the rest of the Christian churches, and in Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and any other religion you care to name.

Much of religion is about cloaking the beauty and generosity of the human spirit, while true spirituality uncovers it. I believe that we carry our spiritual birthright within us and that if we live good lives they serve to sculpt us out as showcases for this true essence.

I would like to reach out to domainers of all religions today, on the Christian Sabbath, and welcome them to my heart, and find myself welcome in theirs.

topleveldomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for the links...
i will check those out also...

I signed up for the E-Newsletter on the Benny Hinn site...
and they send out a dove lapel pin to site members...
I'll put mine on corner of my monitor (with tape) when I get it..
I've not decorated up this PC yet... :)

thanks again for the LINKS...

I've got a ton of religious related domain names...
I think I might dev some this year...
(I've never sold one of my reliigous ones :angel: I find it too hard to let those go...)

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

This Benny Hinn makes a lot of money by using the name of god.
Why he did not share his Gulfstream G4SP like jesus shares supper with his friends? What about Jesus and the economy class!?

topleveldomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jesus didn`t asked for money after healing the blinds, right?
He even didn`t asked to buy one thousand donkeys, which
probably has the same prestige as a Gulfstream jet.

Benny should always use the economy class, after that -
there would be less criticism and controversy!

Peace!

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone from Johor Baharu, Malaysia.
A couple (husband and wife)friends of mine) is going to this city next month for a Christian mission.

If you are in or near this city you could lend them a hand to help people.

Thanks,
John

exponent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm a rather Agnostic Catholic. I disagree with the views expressed by the current Pope. I have a few patron saints I admire, and I generally try to be a good person. I observe Lent and will occasionally fast. However, I support true science. I believe in the big bang and also that dinosaurs lived millions of years ago. I accept the idea of evolution, but I do not claim to know my scientific origin. Many of the mysteries of the universe are beyond anything we could ever possibly understand as humans. I leave that part to my faith.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, if any of you have seen my political post you know I am a christian.

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm a Christian (born again...of the baptist persuasion)

favorite Christian site - RaptureReady.com

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was born and raised RC. I am not sure who I am anymore religiously speaking. Although I do not live by guilt nor by sin, It is not right for us to self proclaim that we are Christians. By what standards do we claim to be one?

I have ceased to follow every word in the Bible like it is the last word. I have questions, but I do not ask them besides reasoning on my own.

I have a link to share (if the Mods don't mind). It questions the resurrection of Christ. It is NOT the same as casting doubt. It is fascinating.

http://www.chrisdesouza.com/tomb-of-jesus

I believe, Love within us and Love shared with everyone else is the greatest of all religions. God is all too powerful and knowledgeable to be entwined with our perception of faith and its limitations.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was born and raised RC. I am not sure who I am anymore religiously speaking. Although I do not live by guilt nor by sin, It is not right for us to self proclaim that we are Christians. By what standards do we claim to be one?

I have ceased to follow every word in the Bible like it is the last word. I have questions, but I do not ask them besides reasoning on my own.

I have a link to share (if the Mods don't mind). It questions the resurrection of Christ. It is NOT the same as casting doubt. It is fascinating.

http://www.chrisdesouza.com/tomb-of-jesus

I believe, Love within us and Love shared with everyone else is the greatest of all religions. God is all too powerful and knowledgeable to be entwined with our perception of faith and its limitations.

We claim to be Christians by the word of God. God loves you and wants people to free from the slavery sin. I am no longer afraid of death because Jesus rose from the grave. He beat death.

1 Corinthians 15:55
O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory

It does not matter what you or I believe what matters is what God says in the Word of God. Your entitled to your free will, free speech, and free thought all because God gave it to us. What is beautiful is when a person accepts Jesus as his Saviour because he realizes he or she is a sinner only saved by grace.

Anything that questions the resurrection of Jesus Christ is a waste of precious time. I find nothing fascinating about people trying put down the Beautiful Lilly of Valley, the Bright and Morning Star, the One who died for all of man's sin.

xrvel

Hi there !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im Catholic. 20 years old this year.
Here is my favourite Catholic website : ewtn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom