Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ANY Christian Domainers here

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello from Fla!

name is cliff: age 34

i work mon-wed as producer for the radio/tv shows at my church. :)

nice to meet you!

Domain Summit 2024

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey cliff welcome bro.

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi there cliff...

welcome to DNF...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome nafti

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm a believer of Jesus Christ since age 21, 14 years ago in the Philippines. Obviously, i am 35 now.

What are your Christian related domains? I gradually collect Christian domains. The latest i got was amminadab.com.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome bro jeff my church are domains homebiblestudies.org , goandpreach.com , thecrossofcalvary.com , onfirewear.com , mountofolives.info GOD BLESS

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm a Christian, age 32. Atlanta, GA. I like all versions (my preferred are NIV, The Message and NKJV)

There is nothing better than the assembling of Christians together. I am all for getting a group together. But on this forum, I am a business man, so don't assume because I'm in your Christian group, I'm going to up and give you one of my Christian domains (anoint.net, loosed.org or persuaded.com to name a few) for free because "God told you I would". LOL...

While we're on the subject of Christian faux pas -- a couple things we should all remember, as we also interact with those who do not yet believe. #1 -- They are not "godless" (I believe God's Holy Spirit is with everyone, urging them, showing them glimpses of him, and wooing them to Himself). #2 -- We certainly don't want to start hero-worshipping (oh, GOD how that aggravates them -- especially when the subjects of our adoration are so flawed, just like the rest of us). Instead, let's continue to point them to Christ -- the only true perfect example. #3 -- I've been involved in too many boards where religious debate becomes a heated debacle, and I would encourage everyone to ensure that is not the case. Remember, that if the Gospel were obvious, all would grab a hold of it. But it's not -- Jesus said himself that many would be blinded from the truth, and that only those who seek Him will find Him. I don't know why He chooses to do it this way, but He has. Just keep gently pointing others to the Word, and God will use your efforts to reach them in His own time.

To my non-Christian and agnostic brothers and sisters: I share your frustration with Christian ministers and many Christians in general. They, too, are human, and are easily captivated by money, accolade, and prestige (just as we all are). The Bible promises that we continue to become new creatures after we receive the free gift of salvation. I certainly sometimes feel like I'm miles from arriving, but the important thing is that I keep my eyes on Jesus. For instance, just today, here I am shopping online today for a car (my old reliable 17-year-old BMW with 250,000 miles is in need of some rest), and looking at an Infiniti G37 thinking how nice I would look driving one. But in reality a reliable Honda Accord would do the trick just fine. I cannot condemn Benny Hinn for purchasing a multi-million dollar jet if I cannot make wise decisions with the money I have. After all, it's a heart matter. But does thinking about personal accomplishment make me less a Christian, or just more a human? I say all that to say, if you have any question about what it means to be a Christian -- don't look at any of us -- Joel Osteen, Binny Hinn or me. Look to Christ. He set the example in the Word of God. If we all strove to be just like him, this world would be oh, so much of a better place. As you read His Word, ask God to reveal himself to you. I know He will.

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If Jesus was present in the flesh and blood amongst us today, he'd have the same issues as yours. Whether to ride an Infiniti or an Accord? A hybrid maybe as I see it. I know - Jesus would simply walk. Mass transportation - if it gets too much of an hassle. A donkey would no longer do. Or perhaps so. Then, what would come to be of his credit rating? Those Fico scores do not rely on divinity. I'd assume he would have no problems with a down payment, monthly installments or insurance fees. You and I won't let him bear the brunt. Would we?

Osteen, Hinn and the likes would sure need to find another means to sell their wares.

Jesus was smart. He chose a good time to deliver his message. Can you imagine his email inbox today? And let's not even talk about the Paparazzi.....

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
get A 2004 M45 INFINITI... I HAVE ONE AND ITS THE BEST... GOD BLESS

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey oscar welcome brother... cool website

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If Jesus was present in the flesh and blood amongst us today, he'd have the same issues as yours. Whether to ride an Infiniti or an Accord? A hybrid maybe as I see it. I know - Jesus would simply walk. Mass transportation - if it gets too much of an hassle. A donkey would no longer do. Or perhaps so. Then, what would come to be of his credit rating? Those Fico scores do not rely on divinity. I'd assume he would have no problems with a down payment, monthly installments or insurance fees. You and I won't let him bear the brunt. Would we?

Osteen, Hinn and the likes would sure need to find another means to sell their wares.

Jesus was smart. He chose a good time to deliver his message. Can you imagine his email inbox today? And let's not even talk about the Paparazzi.....

lol true

mind you, im sure he gets a lot of emails second time round ;)
http://www.davidicke.com

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was a very bold practicing Christian some 8 years ago. Now I view life as it is. Prayerz are useless.

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
christiansocialnetworks.com - would be better non plural though..

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was a very bold practicing Christian some 8 years ago. Now I view life as it is. Prayerz are useless.

Well, that is the great thing about God. He never gives up, even while we are weak in faith his love is everlasting.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Cor 15:58

Don't give up, don't ever give up. Great things take time, the Pyramids weren't built in a day.

Jesus is God,I would consider God more than smart since he created the universe. The depth of knowledge the Creator posses is not measurable by any human standard. We are created beings, created by a wonderful, loving, Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
amen acronym i need that today... thanks Jesus is alive

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was not being sarcastic. I have a different, yet sincere relationship with Christ. The one, which I built based on how 2 entities build relationships based on their personal interaction over the years, and not due to what their profile stated or how their friends or an authority described them to be.

To me, Jesus is the guiding light. A very rational being. A friend. Do I worship him? No!
Do I adore him? Yes! Is he more wiser, worthy and nobler than I am? Yes!

He came to us to deliver a message. We are all children of God. Yes, you may separate Jesus from sinners like us.

If only this world lived by Christ's teachings...............

Only then, they can claim to be "Christians."

I am no where close to it. Those who proclaim themselves to be "Christians," must not shower themselves with the title that easily. Even those who preach on the pulpit. Rather, they can say, "I'd like to be a Christian some day and try to continue being one."

Being a Christian is a mighty burden. Do not assume to be who you are NOT!

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was not being sarcastic. I have a different, yet sincere relationship with Christ. The one, which I built based on how 2 entities build relationships based on their personal interaction over the years, and not due to what their profile stated or how their friends or an authority described them to be.

To me, Jesus is the guiding light. A very rational being. A friend. Do I worship him? No!
Do I adore him? Yes! Is he more wiser, worthy and nobler than I am? Yes!

He came to us to deliver a message. We are all children of God. Yes, you may separate Jesus from sinners like us.

If only this world lived by Christ's teachings...............

Only then, they can claim to be "Christians."

I am no where close to it. Those who proclaim themselves to be "Christians," must not shower themselves with the title that easily. Even those who preach on the pulpit. Rather, they can say, "I'd like to be a Christian some day and try to continue being one."

Being a Christian is a mighty burden. Do not assume to be who you are NOT!

If only it was by works.

You fail to accept your " friends " doctrine that it is not by works alone and that He is your representative. So fail as you may He has covered you and you can not just call yourself a " christian " but redeemed and made righteous or I should say, be in right standing with God.

The Bible says that he who claims to be without sin is a liar, this is true and thank God there was a sacrifice and covering made for us. So while you may not look so kindly upon those who procliam to be christians yet fail to always represent Christ you need to remember that He has paid for those sins already and redeemed us. Of course one must ask Him to and die to old habits ( self ) but non the less it is not by works alone.

Jesus may be your friend but He is also to me Lord and King, if you choose to not accept that your relationship will be based on your terms and quite frankly your own religion.

Everyone has freedom to choose and that is ok you choose this path, your choice. Just giving you my " christians " outlook. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom