• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Any one else still unable to get in to NameWinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2020

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
0
It is drop time plus 6 hours and I still can't get into NameWinner - showing its maintainance text.

Is anyone managing to get in, or is it the same for everyone?

Thanks
 
Yeah its down for me too.

RMF
 
Same here.

This is the second major problem this week for NW.

I wonder if their system is maxing out?
 
it's back up now, but it's too late to place bids on todays drops...
 
I got back in last night. And, I also received notice of the names that I won.

Therefore, I was able to place my NW's today.
 
I was able to get back in a few hours before bidding closed.

Thanks for the feedback.
 
I missed it and of course was out bid on 9 out of 10
 
"The NameWinner site is currently offline, it will be back up at Noon PT. "

It's 3:12 pm (est), and I can not get in. I guess we will have the same problem as yesterday.


And usually, I have an email from them by now.
 
I got my daily email. I only got 10 cheap ones. But, none of the higher bid ones.

Let me know if you got any of the higher bid names. Maybe, they have a problem with their computer which makes it difficult for them to crab the names with higher demand.
 
I was able to get into NW. 3:30 pm

I see that NW only got one higher priced name from my list.
MNK.net 353. I did not have the high bid. And, naturally, the ones I had the high bid, they didn't get.

Maybe, tomorrow will be better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom