Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Any tool to know how many type-ins a domain gets?

juba

Level 2
Reaction score
I recently bought a domain that has a pretty good stats related to it but it is a .info, which according to a member, don't make sense unless the .info domain i bought got some type-in results.

How do you know how many people type in a domain in the search bar? Any tools like semrush, jaaxy or any other?

Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
You have to park it somewhere with stats or your own hosting with google analytics. There are no *accurate* stats available until you actually look at the visitors yourself.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.info domain names do not get type ins.. It may have residual traffic if there was a website on it previously..

juba

Level 2
Reaction score
.info domain names do not get type ins.. It may have residual traffic if there was a website on it previously..
Yes, I didn't take that into consideration, I think about the SEO value of a domain only with the statistics I find, like search volume, PPC cost, competition, google mentions and I didn't think about that. Thank you for your answers guys.

robertdavid

Reaction score
.com, .org etc are the best domains.These domains can rank up easily and immediately.

AnaM

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmm, but from what I have read online, the TLD should not matter that much for SEO. As long as your site is internally optimized and has lots of backlinks, it should rank good in search engines.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In gTLDs it does not matter, but in local searches ccTLDs get a leg up in their respective countries and searches in their respective language.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators