Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anybody use Applied Semantics DomainPark service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentum

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies and fellas,

I am considering generating revenue on some of my parked domain names by utilizing PPC landing pages to be provided by either Findwhat or the DomainPark service offered by Applied Semantics (formerly Oingo).

I know Findwhat offers a good program, but I am kind of curious about the DomainPark service. I would like to try both but unfortunately DomainPark requires exclusivity.

Anyway, just curious to see if anyone has experience with DomainPark - if they paid on time, if they provided good reports, etc.

Thanks to you all!

Domain summit 2024
H

hosting3.com

I am soon using their services.. I will post feedback ;) have you checked out trafficz.com services? They are good too

MarkMitford

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Applied Semantics service is very good at paying on time etc but at the moment their reporting is almost non-existant. I am hearing lots about a new reporting system coming soon that should be a major improvement.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
applied semantics sucks imho

On of my names which dotster/mydomain was "temporarily stealing" traffic from was highly targetted to body jewelry traffic and was producing terms that were totally way off base. Terms like body wrap, body massage. etc. Way off base.

Domain Sponsor on the other hand (blatant plug but truth)... they have great links showing with RELEVANT search phrases. albeit they dont put them in the right place imho.

Semantics don't work for all names. That's why domainsponsor works well. your domain might not be related to what the searcher is looking for. For example, the domain name birdhouse.com probably would show term links like bird house house and bird on applied semantics. BUT did you know this is also the name of a skateboard company. So all those kids aren't going to click on those links BUT if you had a skateboard llink they might just click it.... might not be best example but you get the point i hope

http://www.domainsponsor.com/ *** Edited by gregr

*** Strongvis don't spam with affiliate links, especially when they direct to a DNForum.com sponsor. ***

N

NS1

Applied Semantics has built a very strong reputation based on relevant search technology, high effective payouts, reliable payment times, and responsive customer service. We are a reputable organization and work with a large and growing set of customers.

Please feel free to contact me regarding the DomainPark service

Eytan Elbaz
Vice President
Applied Semantics, Inc.
(310) 446-8162 x225
eytan@appliedsemantics.com

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last I understood, they require a minimum of 400,000 page views per month. That isa lot for most people in the speculation market. My question. If you have built enough traffic to get thos kind of hits off your domains, then why would you want to switch and give Applied most of your profits. I am looking into domain sponsor now as it looks like they may be willing to help the small to medium guys. Findwhat allows you to co-brand, i.e. Gregs RapidSearch.com. But they will set conditions. Best bet, build your own pop-up search, like engine54's page popup, using affilliate links, keep all the money instead of getting .01 -.08 per click. Commissions from one or two actual sales from all that traffic would get you more than the total of your clicks. Domain sponsor actuall states that they give 50% of all revenue from your clicks and this is worth looking into. These are just my opinions, I welcome rebuttal, as I am learning just like the rest.

N

NS1

Hello:

Thanks for your questions. We do work with partners much smaller than 400,000 page views per month. You can find our complete requirements here: http://www.appliedsemantics.com/products/dnr_domainpark_reqs.html

More general information about the DomainPark product is listed here: http://www.appliedsemantics.com/products/dnr_domainpark.html

There are a number of reasons to use DomainPark once you have already built up significant traffic. Whether you are first time domain traffic partner or have used some affiliate programs in the past, please come and talk to us about your traffic. We are confident that our program will maximize your revenues.

Regards,
Eytan Elbaz
eytan@appliedsemantics.com
www.appliedsemantics.com
(310) 446-8162 x225 ph

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators