Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Anyone an expert-guides.com affiliate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If so - what are their commission rates? Trying to get info out of them is very difficult...

Thanks

gph

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
must be a secret. if anybody posts here, expert-giudes.com will hunt you down and eliminate you ;0)

openforsale.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I 'USED' to be an affiliate. They had their program with CJ then. Payout was 30%-50%, if I recall correctly. Several months later, I received a notice that they were pulling out of CJ but they wanted to continue affiliate relationship with a few of their better-performing affiliates.

They would pay to simply advertise on selected sites on a monthly basis. They invited me to participate. I named them my price and they said they would send me the ad they want me to use on my site. I received a check in the mail a couple of weeks later. After waiting for weeks for them to send me the ad and after half a dozen email from me with no reply, I simply designed my own link to their site. Never heard from them again.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had nothing but bad luck with these guys. I was trying to set up an affiliate account, but after 4 attempts using their online form, 4 live chat sessions and two direct emails to the two principals of the business, I still have no affiliate details....

I think I'm done with these people - their loss!

gph

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators