• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Anyone Having A Prob With Namespro?....fixed Now

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
I can access everything on the site... except for "My Domains" :confused:

I contacted support a couple of hours ago but still haven't heard back from them...which is very unusual.:(

So I thought I'd see if anyone else was having issues.

j
 
I can access everything on the site... except for "My Domains" :confused:

I contacted support a couple of hours ago but still haven't heard back from them...which is very unusual.:(

So I thought I'd see if anyone else was having issues.

j
works fine for me.
 
Thanks DomainsInc....I just heard from NamesPro and they said...
Our engineers are still looking into the issue. However, please note that the issue is not a system-wide issue. Instead, the issue is actually only limited to your account.
We will reply to this ticket again as soon as we have any updated information from our engineers.

...so it's just my account...yikes :eek::confused:
 
....and now it is fixed..:)
 
Back
Top Bottom