• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Anyone interested in Mychain.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

damie

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
I may be selling Mychain.com. If you have any questions feel free to PM me with offers etc...
 
Can Pm stats and revenue please also BIN
 
send me asking price also? any stats?
 
interested, more info please
 
Nice Site, please PM stats and price.
 
Thanks guys. All PM's replied to.

This site is not some cheap $199 script from hotscripts (dot) com. Its 100% built from scratch. The Forum / Community is built wit AJAX web 2.0.

I currently dont have any stats, i will be in another month as i just installed a stats analyzer.
 
I am also interested. Please PM information.

-Steve
 
Please PM price / Revenue / Traffic details. Thank you.
 
Sent you a PM for info on site. I could be interested. Thanks.
 
Please PM asking range, BIN.

thanks.
 
please pm me about info and price
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom