• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone know Dubya on SnapNames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacho

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Is Dubya out there, or does anyone know him/her? We battled it out yesterday on an auction and I'd just like to get his take. Please pm with email or phone number.

Thanks,
Jim
 
I don't know him but he/she'll pay BIG $$$, if he/she wants something.
 
I won, but I want to get Dubya's take on why he/she was willing to go so high.
 
He has often been a bidder at Snapnames. But, I have rarely lost to him.

I guess he knows the real market value better than me.

Here is his email address

domains (at) Quigibo.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom