• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Anywhere to buy godaddy backorders with paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Kool

Level 6
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2002
Messages
2,415
Reaction score
2
Do any resellers with api have a link to buy with paypal?

i need to buy a few.
 
I do not think there are any..


I am guessing you meen WildWest people with thier own retial site...

Why would you want GD backorders, they suck.
 
Originally posted by devildude8989
I do not think there are any..


I am guessing you meen WildWest people with thier own retial site...

Why would you want GD backorders, they suck.

i don't think they're that bad. besides i want to use them on some names on my "b" list.
 
GoDaddy backorders are worthless. I just emailed them complaining that they have never caught anything for me, and I have given them some relatively easy names. They refused to give me any performance data to substantiate that these backorders have any ability to beat any other service. I have tried a dozen times and gotten nothing. Lately I have lowered my sights, just hoping to use the damn thing for a registration. It only works if no one else wants the name, and then you could probably catch it manually.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR $ :upset:
 
Originally posted by hiOsilver
I have tried a dozen times and gotten nothing.
I've had 18 tries and still counting :embarrass :upset:

I might soon give up and sell the account, but it's got a few domains there too.
 
Originally posted by 888

I've had 18 tries and still counting :embarrass :upset:

I might soon give up and sell the account, but it's got a few domains there too.

18 tries doesn't seem like very many. I've got 0 out of about 200 with nicgenie...but they are still good enough to get reporter.com.

If you decide to sell the account let me know...
 
GoDaddy backorders suck
 
Godaddy backorder sucks.
Nicgenie sucks.
Expirefish sucks.

NW does not suck.
Snapnames does not suck.

The rest to me has yet to prove they can keep up with those 2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom