• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed appears.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xmax22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
170
Reaction score
1
thank you
 
Last edited:
I would say mid xxxx reseller...

What development plans do you have for it or can think of for the name?
 
I would say mid xxxx reseller...

What development plans do you have for it or can think of for the name?


developing will be best for this name i will say hosting, news feeds company, maybe good for a search engine or advertising company, what do you guys thing?
 
I was having problems coming up with an idea.....that is why I kept my appraisal in the mid xxxx range...with a good idea...it can be a good bit more.
 
low - mid x,xxx
 
I think this will be quite a hard one to sell, may be worth developing...

high xxx - low xxxx as it is

-Ben
 
low x,xxx - mid x,xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom