• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Appraisal: About.It

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

click55

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
417
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Appraisal: About.It

Message:
about.it

What you think it's worth?
Thanks.
 
Reg fee! Sell it to me! :P



















Ok, just joking.
I think you can get mid x,xxx for it. :)
 
very nice indeed I think you should get quite easy low xx.xxx,00 hold on to it.
 
gemsergio said:
very nice indeed I think you should get quite easy low xx.xxx,00 hold on to it.

Not that optimistic but mid x.xxx$ I would say.

Anyways opinions are like arses everyone has one :P
 
oh yeah right now a word that means nothing to Italian internet users worth that?

Think about weeks ago I saw available :

hot.it

and I did not reg it....now it`s too late.

I won`t pay xx for about.it

what kind of use??
 
italiandragon said:
oh yeah right now a word that means nothing to Italian internet users worth that?

well.... who.is is for sale at 10k base offer price.......

italiandragon said:
Think about weeks ago I saw available :
hot.it
and I did not reg it....now it`s too late.

not too late dude... I got it and can be yours for 20k Euros (parked and gettin quite a bit of revenues actually)

italiandragon said:
I won`t pay xx for about.it
what kind of use??

If you dont have any use just dont ask me to sell you it !
Here I am just asking for appraisal because I am getting offers on S e do and I dont want let it go for too cheap.

Neways Thxx all for answering.
:-)
 
ok mate.....se non l`ho registrato per reg fee ti pare che lo voglio pagare 20k ?

Ma dai non scherziamo....interessante comunque sapere che .it non sono mondezza......a patto che siano in Inglese....ma di parole in italiano che ci facciamo?
 
I'd estimate it's worth mid to low xxx undeveloped.

circa, a proposito di, su, verso, intorno a, all'incirca, quasi, approssimativamente would be better words for the .it extension IMO, unless your target audience is only english speaking people.
 
Kingpin said:
I'd estimate it's worth mid to low xxx undeveloped.

circa, a proposito di, su, verso, intorno a, all'incirca, quasi, approssimativamente would be better words for the .it extension IMO, unless your target audience is only english speaking people.

I think he received offers only from english users because italians hardly know what about means and italian words that are the translations of about are not brandable at all
 
comparing aproposito.it to about.it its almost offensive IMO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom