• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Belgrade.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddypi

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
2,340
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Belgrade.tv

Message:
Appraisals please.

A major city, and the capital of Serbia.
 
I live close by and can say there is no TV called Belgrade in Serbia :)

Reg fee for me
 
Dzordz said:
I live close by and can say there is no TV called Belgrade in Serbia :)

Reg fee for me

lol.. There's no T.V. called Belgrade, there is a city called Belgrade, with a targetted audience in Belgrade, advertising businesses in Belgrade.

Belgrade is the most important media hub in Serbia. The city is home to the main headquarters of national television network Radio Television Serbia - RTS, which is currently in the process of being transformed into a public service broadcaster.

High-circulation daily newspapers published in Belgrade include Vecernje novosti, Politika, Glas javnosti, Blic, and Kurir. Other dailies published in the city are Danas, Sportski zurnal, Press, Borba, and Srpski nacional.

In addition to RTS, which is still state owned, Belgrade is home to 3 other commercial television networks with Serbia-wide coverage: B92, Pink, and BK, while channels such as Studio B and TV Politika only cover the greater Belgrade municipal area.
 
I am from Serbia and I live some 100km (60 miles for you yanks) from Belgrade.

Not so long ago there was a scandal with the frequencies in Serbia for national television and of those who got to broadcast nationaly was not a hint of anything Belgrade in the name so very sorry but I stick with my case of it not being worth a $.

On the other hand it is a capital so I am pretty sure I could find some use of it..... I already have but its nasty :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom