• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: BikeSell.com - Pre-Sale Appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
2,455
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: BikeSell.com - Pre-Sale Appraisal

Message:
www.BikeSell.com

Considering putting up as one of my daily steals.

What's it worth oh traffic wizards?

Looks like an average 600 uniques a month.

Thanks for your thoughts / ideas.
Doc
 
The two words really make no sense together.

No more than XX...I'm going to assume that you used DNRT to find this since you already are estimating traffic.

low XX.
 
godfrey90sf said:
The two words really make no sense together.

No more than XX...I'm going to assume that you used DNRT to find this since you already are estimating traffic.

low XX.
Thank you for your reply Godfrey. Nope, no DNRT whatever that is. Looks like traffic is interested in buying or selling motorcycles or bicycles. It's not estimated traffic, the name has generated an average of over 600 uniques per month.
Got to think it's worth sumthin. :greenrolleyes:
 
These must be people from West Virginia typing this in...I would never, ever think of typing it.

If traffic is correct, I would say low XXX with stats.
 
godfrey90sf said:
These must be people from West Virginia typing this in...I would never, ever think of typing it.

If traffic is correct, I would say low XXX with stats.
Yeah, never thought of that either. Traffic is correct. Got to be all them dirty ol Biker types from West Virginny or TN backhills. Thank God for rednecks!

I'm off to Laconia Bikeweek now myself ;-) Will check back in later after a few.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom