• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: buyclick.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: buyclick.us

Message:
I don't have many .us but I picked this one up. Sounds catchy!

Keep in mind, BuyClick.com just sold on afternic.com for 5,000.00 06/27/2006


parked at sedo.
Any appraisals?
 
Zero...unless the dotcom owner will give you a few bucks.
 
thanks for your comment. Any more appraisals?
 
do not compare with .com
 
Understood Amma. I know .com and .us are miles apart in value. IMO if the .com was somewhat valuable to an enduser, the other popular tld should have some, but significantly lower value.

Seems if (example) buyclick.com sells for x,xxx some of the others can go for xxx? From an enduser's point of view, if was willing to spend 5,000 for a .com, why wouldn't I spend 250-500(tidy profit for me) for the other tld to protect the brand, webisite, company I'm building?

It doesn't always pan out, but it can be wiser than thinking up some of the "wacked out"(lol) names I see in this forum. btw I've have had some decent success in snatching up the remaining tlds.

If nothing else, it should generate good traffic due to the .com.


thanks again
 
i agree with nolz91. good points
 
I donnt think the owner will buy .us if he is out us.
 
Mr Lee Look up buyclick.com Whois owner, is here in Florida. For eight bucks, I think i'll hold onto buyclick.us a little while longer.

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom