• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal Help much Appreciated.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamFL

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi - I'm new here, Thank you for the great forum and the rich content.

I have few domain names, some with content up and running. and some are just there. I'd like to sell them in the near future. I will appreciate your time and effort in helping me with their appraisal, a roughly estimates and/or comments are warmly welcomed.
I will post few now, the rest later as I don't want to list all of them otherwise i will flood this thread ;)

bmsn.net
BocaRatonEvents.com
bocaratonsmiles.com
BoyntonBeachLiving.com
boyntonbeachmagazine.com
boyntonbeachvillage.com
creditlounge.net
darkcode.com
freecraigslist.org
funnyordieforums.com
gotmilf.org
itoub.com
learngermanlanguage.com
teesforums.com
WirelessEnergyTransfer.com
SingularityForums.com
wtfgfx.com
casanight.com
sun.ma
iphone.ma
milfbar.com


That's might be too much for now :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Adam
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CreditLounge.net might be worth something to an end user.

Everything else is garbage.

Next time please include a domain in the title of your thread
 
Thank you. FYI Boynton Beach and Boca Raton are two Cities in Florida, I receive offers to sell them... at least I know that they aren't garbage.
 
I'm pretty sure you haven't received a single offer on any of those domains, but if you have, I recommend you take any amount of money for them and run, because they are garbage.

Don't get offended. Just don't reg crap domains.
 
I'm not getting offended, but I don't like the way you talk for the simple reason: I have no reason to lie about getting offers for some of the domains listed. maybe you don't believe me it's true.
I have a good quality domains that I'M NOT listing because they are up and i'm happy with them.
Again thank you for your input.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom