Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
sld7 is the person who bought eprivatejet.com I believe, from looking at the whoisbrindle123 said:Eprivatejet.com sold on afternic.com for $1800
I think you could get more than that for sure. Contact some airlines or jet makers to see their interest. Good luck with it.
Epidemic said:I like it, it's catchy and reminds me of Armageddon when they were singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane!".
Absolutely agree. Big PPC to be had from "private jet charter" too.lukeeales said:Brandable into absolutely anything. Great name, I wouldn't sell for under $8k.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.