• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: JetPlane.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sld7

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: JetPlane.com

Message:
JetPlane.com/.net

"Leave your problems behind......"
 
Eprivatejet.com sold on afternic.com for $1800
I think you could get more than that for sure. Contact some airlines or jet makers to see their interest. Good luck with it.
 
brindle123 said:
Eprivatejet.com sold on afternic.com for $1800
I think you could get more than that for sure. Contact some airlines or jet makers to see their interest. Good luck with it.
sld7 is the person who bought eprivatejet.com I believe, from looking at the whois :)
Good names.
 
I like JetPlane.com better but I was curious to see other people's opinions.
 
I like it, it's catchy and reminds me of Armageddon when they were singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane!".
 
nice name mid $x,xxx
 
wow.. you must be obsessed with Jets. :) nice names. mid - x,xxx at least
 
A very strong domain name. Marketable. I agree with the others; mid $xxxx.
 
Epidemic said:
I like it, it's catchy and reminds me of Armageddon when they were singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane!".

I love that song. :) :lalala:
 
Very, very good .com domain name. Developed into a jet reviews website, you could earn a steady flow of cash with advertising. Allow manufacturers to provide you with content on their latest offerings (for an ad fee) Perhaps after they know it's out there, they will be looking to purchase the name to keep competitors away. Good luck
 
Brandable into absolutely anything. Great name, I wouldn't sell for under $8k.
 
lukeeales said:
Brandable into absolutely anything. Great name, I wouldn't sell for under $8k.
Absolutely agree. Big PPC to be had from "private jet charter" too.
 
Try selling it to large airline companies. Some one like British airways, american airways, easyget etc.
 
I've just come on the site singing that song, couldnt believe it as I scrolled down lol

Very good name :peace:
 
Don't sell it for under $15k huge possibilities to airliners, xxx,xxx
 
I appreciate all of the responses.

I too feel that it has huge upside potential.

Airlines, Travel Companies etc.

Its a very easy name to remember and the song helps ingrain it.

Do you think it helps having the .com, .net and .info?

Thanks
 
RE: com/net/info

Absolutely. Even if you cannot get more from the purchaser for the other TLDs, you can sell them to the next highest bidder. Before anyone starts talking about the ethics of this, remember it is a marketplace. If someone else owned the other TLDs they would be free to sell them. Sometimes - in my personal experience, rarely - the end user purcahser will have the foresight to purchase all available TLDs together. Usually - again, in my personal experience - the purchase of one domain name will strain the end users budget ( and mind ) and they will decline the additional TLDs. RESIST the urge to give the others away! You are in business to make money.

BTW - Great Domain.
 
I agree 110%

That is a awesone domain/s

Private jet usage around the world is almost doubling every year

Easy high $x,xxx - $xx,xxx+ To an end user

Nice grab!

I got 5 domains myself-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom