• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Kidlinx.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainDame

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
URL: www.kidlinx.com
Site Topic: Childrens Educational/Fun Links on the web
Traffic: Avg. 2000+ Uniques per month
Rev: Modest Adsense earnings $40 p/m (child related ads don't pay much)

Your responses are appreciated.
 
right now, quick sale would yield around $300.00 , but I don't doubt you could sale for somewhere in the high $xxx - low $xxxx

I sold a site that made 10 dollars a month for $800.00 ... so , somewhere around what i said up there.
 
Thank you for the appraisal. I'm wondering if I should go the Sedo route or try to find an enduser myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom