• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: moltgage.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

startyourengine

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: moltgage.com

Message:
Hi

I have just bought the typo domain moltgage.com (for mortgage.com). I don't have any traffic data on it yet but will let you know when I do. Any early appraisal estimates?

Regards
David
 
I could see typing in moergage.com or http://www.motygage.com but not sure who would type moltgage.com. Sure am curious what you paid and what results look like. After you post some numbers I'd be able to give you a better idea of value....Best of luck!

Matt
 
reg fee.... did you look at your keyboard when making the decision to buy this domain? Who would type and 'L' instead of the 'R'? A very poor purchase in my opinion.

Good Luck
 
The name is worth zero. Just like people said above, there is no way anyone would accidently type in the letter L instead of an R.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom