• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: OnlineRx.eu

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

airwave

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: OnlineRx.eu

Message:
Most of the other extentions are taken and I know that the .com version went for big bucks.

What do you think?
 
It is not possible in many (if not; all) European countries to buy medication online, so I don't think this domain is worth a lot atm.
 
lewney said:
It is not possible in many (if not; all) European countries to buy medication online, so I don't think this domain is worth a lot atm.
i think so:flypig:
 
I disagree.

Two .eu's sold for a combined total of $50K last week.

Newbies: do some research, or maybe even sell a domain name, before you start appraising other people's domains.
 
godfrey90sf said:
I disagree.

Two .eu's sold for a combined total of $50K last week.

Newbies: do some research, or maybe even sell a domain name, before you start appraising other people's domains.

RX is not an expression Europeans use, only words that are used across Europe for something are of real value, at least right now..the only country that you can use RX in is MAYBE the UK..and just because something else sold for 50K doesn't mean a domain like this has any value...
 
domainah said:
RX is not an expression Europeans use, only words that are used across Europe for something are of real value, at least right now..the only country that you can use RX in is MAYBE the UK..and just because something else sold for 50K doesn't mean a domain like this has any value...

Thanks Domainah..I really don't need a tutoring session.
 
Off-topic: How can you call somebody a "newbie" ? You don't know anything about the people that you call "newbies".

Two .eu's sold for a combined total of $50K last week.

So, you can deduce from that, that this domainname has any value? If so: you are better at deducing facts than Plato was.

I'm sorry to go off-topic but godfrey, if you don't have anything good to say, you should just keep it shut.
 
Well I just had a "small" offer on it, so I guess it is worth something...
And I think Godfrey's comment was that "two .eu's sold for $50k last week" not that this was the value of this domain.

:peace:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom