• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal please for podcastingzone.com & sportspodcasting.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaMan

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I have podcastingzone.com and sportspodcasting.net. Just had an offer for $200/apiece - do you think I should take this or would they be worth more? Traffic for each is negligible at this point (<10 month) as they've been parked for an eternity.

Thanks in advance!
Bryan
 
Since it sounds like you do not have plans to develop them, I'd probably counter-offer and see what you can get them up to.

podcastingzone.com is pretty generic - there are a lot of things you could put after podcasting which are similar to zone so I would be happy to get $200 for it.

sportspodcasting.net has some more use than the first one and to the right end user could be worth more than $200. Sports podcasting has the potential to become a big industry in the coming years.
 
Thanks for the reply -- much appreciated!

Any other thoughts?
 
I think you should counter offer and see what your potential buyer says. Otherwise since you are not planning to develop the names i would propose to you to sell them off!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom