Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Appraisal Please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have obviously put some time and effort into this domain and site. Figure out how many hours and add to the domain costs (registration, submitals, advertising, etc..). I am not sure what the going hourly rate is for website design is, but I would figure at least $10/hr for your efforts. Send these figures to the potential buyer and see what they think.

izoot and domaindirk, thank you for your latest response. As to the statement from Nic that it sucks, I can only say: that it sounds like that is your personal opinion and not a very informed response. There are many "2" and "4" sites that have become very successful sites. However, if you have some statistical proof or articles that state that "4" of "for" names are less popular than I would be most interested in reading it. I am not so much interested in your personal likes and dislikes.

As I said, I was suprised that anyone would even be interested in purchasing it because I never had any intentions of building this domain for purposes of resale. Since most feel that it is not a 'winner' name I have my question answered.

Again, thank you to those who took the time to provide some helfpul tips and courteous responses.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem at all. I've been working on a "educational" site for awhile and am stuck in venture cap hell. ( waiting game ). I'm coming close to a licensing deal, so there is alittle clearance in site:)

Good luck...

If ya want check out www.brainmatters.com ( concept site )

Originally posted by izoot
No problem at all. I've been working on a "educational" site for awhile and am stuck in venture cap hell. ( waiting game ). I'm coming close to a licensing deal, so there is alittle clearance in site:)

Good luck...

If ya want check out www.brainmatters.com ( concept site )

Izoot, great site and concept.
Great domain name too :)
The theme is catchy and the navigation is easy,
I think you'll do great with it!

I bookmarked it and will stop by on ocassion.
Btw, good price on those t-shirts too

Good luck

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks alot:) I have high aspirations for the concept...not just the site.

btw if you want shirts....Have I got a deal for you : )
$10 plus shipping! What a deal !

Thanks again....

F

Frenchie

do'nt be worry: "mince alors" means "that's great" in French...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom