• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: POKER.net.ag

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: POKER.net.ag

Message:
Did I waste $78.50?
Regd at Moniker.
 
man...with $78 I could find you much much much better things...double extension is a pain...if you find a company which is a isp and the name of that company is POKER and it is in the .ag country....then you are lucky otherwise I would say reg fee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom