• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Reconnections.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did little research but still couldnt exactly understand how it could be used for a business or any other website.

Some site owners who have sites based around term "reconnections" and might be willing to pay about $x,xxx for it:
http://www.reconnections.com.au
reconnections.net and reconnections.net


Otherwise, Definitely below $x,xxx reseller value. Low-mid $xxx I would say.
 
Thank you for the post. As far as usues, I could see many -- marriage therapy/counseling, religious organizations, nature travel, dealing with death / communicating with dead, 2nd marriages, etc.
 
I can also see many great uses for this domain name.

Up too XX,XXX to an end user.
 
quiet a lot of uses for this name ...eg : reunion site for friends/relatives.

a greeting site ...which recconects you to the other person. I know some of you would laugh at this but a name like this used for a greeting or gift site (for expats) will be fantastic for marketing.

I would def say $4250 is less for this name ...def above 10k.

Having said that I am a newbie....what do i know : )
 
low to mid x,xxx IMO, it is not a term that is used very often.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom