• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed [appraisal request] - PropertyManagers.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. great name. So much potential for development. Of course, parking is a bit different.

$xxxx undeveloped
$xx,xxx end user

I know this might seem high to some, but it is such a good name for listing property managers and also their properties....
 
high xxx low xxxx undeveloped, and xx xxx developed
 
I like the singular version more, but this is a great name. I would say low xxxx - undeveloped.

Good luck.
 
Amazing potential. mid x,xxx
 
I appreciate the feedback. I'm really excited about this name. I may try to offer it for sale for mid $$,$$$ before investing time/money into developing it. If it doesn't sell, then I will just build a business around it selling annual advertising to thousands of property managers.

Additional feedback is welcome...
 
Low - Mid xxxx right now... build it up, brand it, -- $10,000+ easy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom