• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: RxEyeglasses.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see it getting that many typeins if any.

I can see no value in it.
 
I think it is a decent name. low to mid $xxx.
 
It it were eyeglasses.com - then yeah - I'd say it has alot value, but the Rx takes away from the value.

- Harold Hunter Jr

HunterLawOffice.us

Hunter Law Office, PLLC
 
Decent, < $1000 to the right buyer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom