• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: seo-california.com & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainfreak

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: seo-california.com

Message:
Hi,

I have few seo domains which I'm not if I should renew or leave them.

Please suggest.
How much are they worth?
How much each domain will be worth if they have Google PR3 or PR4 and how much are they worth with PR0.

These are the domains:
seo-california.com
seo-germany.com
seo-pakistan.com
hyderabad-seo.com
seo-chennai.com
seo-pune.com
seo-bangalore.com
delhi-seo.com
seo-mumbai.com
whitehat-seo.com
blackhat-seo.info

Please suggest me whether i should keep the domains and work on them for a while and then try to sell them or can i sell them without any effort?
Which ones whould i keep and which ones should i dispose?
 
i dont think any of them are worth hanging onto. I would try to sell them on the forum before they expire.
 
how much do you think I can sell them for?
atleast these 3:
seo-california.com
seo-germany.com
seo-pakistan.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom