• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: SoccerWidow.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 9275

www.FedPrimeRate.com
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
325
Reaction score
1
Domain Name: SoccerWidow.com

Message:
I'm looking for appraisals for the domain name SoccerWidow.com, for the retail, end user market. Thanks in advance.

AmCy
 
Is there such a thing?

reg fee IMO
 
well doesnt make much sense to me

us dictionary meaning
widow - "A woman whose husband has died and who has not remarried".

might be good for a soccer mom support group for those whos husbands have died otherwise I see no meaning or use at all expecially for retail.

Maybe reg fee $x
 
Ah now guys... This is like being a football widow only for the rest of the world (i.e. outside the US). Wait, the rest of the world calls soccer "football" and football "American Football". Okay, so I guess it's more like being a football widow except that the husband loves soccer. I do think this has value beyond reg fee -- maybe $70-$120.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
I think it has some value actually, although bidno was right....Forget using the horrible term 'soccer'. No football fans use that.
I must admit the term I have heard many times though is Golfwidow. Haven't checked if it's available for you. I guess you are planning to develop it & have a site for women to visit to treat themselves etc. Could be quite good. not sure if you find the enduser, but it is a lot better than some domains that get talked up on here. Good luck mate
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom