• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Sta.in

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
398
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Sta.in

Message:
LLL.in

Can be used as an acronym or as a hack.

Let me know what you think...

Regards ~
 
I think it's a great name, hack, 3 letter. It has alot going for it.
Sta.in (LLL.in, Stain, Stay In)
3letter domains are getting very valuabe, and I like it as a hack. For some reason I really like hacks. If I owned it I wouldn't let it go for under $XXXX.
That's just me. End user maybe more. I would hand onto it for a little while and see what happens with the .in ext.
Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom