• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Went a little .pk crazy today: Celebrities.pk & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as I stated in the other thread regging at $36 put your name at risk to be deleted because NIC PAK asks $48 to non residents.

Regarding their value...I don`t see much there....but maybe with time you can get mid x,xxx on each one.

I got different names...there was so much available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom