• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: www.6p6.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkosolis

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.6p6.org

Message:
Hi, I dont know much about .org domains so maybe you could help me to know if this one has some value.
Thanks
 
jkosolis said:
Domain Name: www.6p6.org

Message:
Hi, I dont know much about .org domains so maybe you could help me to know if this one has some value.
Thanks
I like it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom