• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Yorf.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to give a value when the word itself has no meaning. any clues? there are still lots of 4letter combi available, and this one would equal to reg. fee.
 
It's a decent 4 letter .com... It's pronouncable... it's ok but it's not great only because of the 'Y'... I own plenty of pronouncable LLLL.coms and YORF.com, from what I've observed in sells lately and my own sells would fetch ~$80 reseller. If I owned it, I would not sell less then $150 IMHO.
 
I agree, Its fairly pronounceably. google it and see if it has some special or any meaning in other languages.

Probably a city called yorf exists like york. LOL
$100
 
my guess....high $xx
 
I like how this short-n-sweet name sounds.

I wouldn't let it go for less than $100 and even hang onto it if I didn;t need the money.

Is this a Newly Regged name or Does if Receive Traffic?

Best Success in ALL Your Endeavours!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom