Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraisals for searching.ws

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by beatz
Searching.ws is great if you develop it and do SEO and submit it properly.
Any generic searchterm-matching domain is great for the SE's no matter what extension - that is if you develop it.
People seem to think the only way to go is to sell domains instead of developing/monthly revenue.Wrong.
In fact most people that have a monthly income from domains don't do that from domain sales but by having their sites developed.
So - yeah i like Searching.ws :)

Thanks! I will do it soon!

Surely its better to spend the effort on a 2nd tier .com that has an element of vanity attached rather than a "prime" fake gtld as no matter how much you polish fools gold - thats what it remains.

Originally posted by beatz
Searching.ws is great if you develop it and do SEO and submit it properly.
Any generic searchterm-matching domain is great for the SE's no matter what extension - that is if you develop it.

not sure that "searching" is a particularly good keyword myself.

my plan is let it be a place give people to share their searching, but it's not a forum. I will check every link, delete the bad one.

unless your seo work is geared towards the term "searching" which is a poor keyword to aim for (only 3,122 on overture vs 922,623 for "search") - then you're going to get no advantage over and above a longer .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom