• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraise Rxstuffs.com please!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scissor22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I would request everyone to appraise this domain... has it any value.
I have developed it a bit and started a site... using this domain.


www.Rxstuffs.com

Thanks.
Regards,
James
 
The domain name is not too great.

I have heard that the "industry" itself is not stable, but maybe things have changed.
 
I do not find any problem with the industry. I just dont like the phrase very much. I have never heard anyone actually say that. RXStuff.com would be better. Reg fee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom