• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AppsForIphones.net, whats it worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CentralDomain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I put this domain on Ebay in a 24 hour auction to end this (sunday)evening, but I am concerned it might not bring close to what I would figure this name is worth. What would you think AppsForIphones.net is worth? I know its a .net, but the term has something like 56,000,000 google searches.
 
Results 1 - 10 of about 4,640 for "apps for iphones". (0.29 seconds)

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I believe it's worth $0. It's a 3 word .net and the singular would make much more sense, but it still wouldn't be worth anything. The singular .com would perhaps be worth a couple hundred bucks. Sorry.
 
Thanks for the input. I guess I can just let it ride on ebay. I put it up for .99, hopefully it brings at least 10 bucks to cover the ebay fees and reg!
 
Be careful - Apple is quite protective of their trademarks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom