Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Arg.... Patty the Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What you really mean is; "Thread edited to "save face"

No not really, you know what your problem is! Your a cruel individual yourself. All you do is always complaint, every time you have your chance with me. You act with cheap throws.

It says a lot about a persons character when they jump into a thread that is having some fun with a criminal who has abused and stolen money from hard working Domainers.

The second I post a reply with a comedic intention - you scream out your opinion about cruelty. What is cruel here is that you always have your way to inject your negative attitude on members you don't like, speciafally me.

I'm not perfect myself, I do my best not to carry anger or hate with me against people who may have a different view of life. As I have mentioned in the past, I recommend anyone who is interested to learn more about themselves, should read " A NEW EARTH ". EGO feeds of negative thoughts and only grows and multiplies.

GOOD THOUGHTS
GOOD WORDS
GOOD DEEDS

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It says a lot about a persons character when they jump into a thread that is having some fun with a criminal who has abused and stolen money from hard working Domainers.

Having some fun with the way criminals look huh? If that's your thing, why dont you walk into a prison and make fun of them too? You wouldn't do that would you?. Your too much of a coward to do something like that, much easier to do it on a Domain Forum hiding behind a keyboard.

If I was Patty, I'd slap the crap out of you.

I'm not perfect myself,

We know.

Your a cruel individual yourself. All you do is always complaint, every time you have your chance with me. You act with cheap throws.

Maybe it's because I dont like you.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Having some fun with the way criminals look huh? If that's your thing, why dont you walk into a prison and make fun of them too? You wouldn't do that would you?. Your too much of a coward to do something like that, much easier to do it on Domain Forum behind a keyboard.

If I was Patty, I'd slap the crap out of you.

We know.

I rest my case, thank you for being honest.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Then exit the forums because nobody is here to be liked nor harassed. Enough of the Drama Queen. Are you here to buy/sell/discuss names or crap on every thread you land on?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:uhoh:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Then exit the forums because nobody is here to be liked nor harassed. Enough of the Drama Queen. Are you here to buy/sell/discuss names or crap on every thread you land on?

Nobody is harassing anyone... I think it's you who's being the drama queen here.. Take a chill pill OK?

And I dont buy or sell domains here, I tried that and it didn't work out..... I come here to read, learn and post... Do I need your permission for that?

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And I dont buy or sell domains here, I tried that and it didn't work out..... I come here to read, learn and post... Do I need your permission for that?

No wonder. Look at the way you talk to people. Look at the way you treat people.

Do I need your permission for that?

Of course not. But I'm not going to sit back and let you shit on every thread you land on, especially when you're nothing but a ****ing bully. Do I need your permission for that?

Look. I'm done here. But be warned, Raider: enough people have put up with your shit for far too long.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anytime.. If you want more honesty, just send me a PM.

Ill take you up on that when the time is right. For the time being, why don't you try some of your own medicine you trying to distribute. Take a chill pill. We can work on our differences and find ways to allow some light into our discussions.

In regards about your comment about jails. I assure you, I have lived among some of the worst and most dangerous humans any child could experience, not by choice!

You don't know me well enough to make such a statement.

How many countries did you have to be smuggled, to access freedom that America offers then any other nation?

Not to mention, spending 3 years as a child looking up from our roof at the artillery, missiles, bullets, chaos that flew over my head. It's easy to imagine and stereotype someone you don't like.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shalom!:asleep:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I thought the subject was Patty and the money still owed to several domainers?

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought the subject was Patty and the money still owed to several domainers?

You're right.

I'm sorry guys.

Does anyone have any word on this?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Where is Boca John and TwoStep420 ?

They have $5,500+ combined at stake.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right.

I'm sorry guys.

Does anyone have any word on this?

yea shes moved onto new victims and no on here will see a dime unless they take her to court.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No wonder. Look at the way you talk to people. Look at the way you treat people.

I have more friends in real life and online than you can imagine.. Trust me on that. When I was working as a waitress, I was one of the highest tipped girls there....You dont get that being mean and cruel.

Of course not. But I'm not going to sit back and let you shit on every thread you land on, especially when you're nothing but a ****ing bully. Do I need your permission for that?

Oh yeah, I'm a bully.. lmao. Why don't you go call Focus a bully for the sexist crap he dishes out on the forum? His glamorization of drug use, Oh but that's OK with you, you just close your eyes to it and think it's COOL :cool:

Or what about that Global Warming prick who never sold a domain in his life? what's he up to now? 400 Global Warming threads?.. Why don't go tell him to post a domain for sale, or better yet, just mention the word "domain"

I can go down a long list here, but I'm sure you get the point.... I think you need to stop singling me out as the bully and take a good look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom