Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Arg.... Patty the Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adapt Web

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have more friends in real life and online than you can imagine.. Trust me on that. When I was working as a waitress, I was one of the highest tipped girls there....You dont get that being mean and cruel.

or you have a smokin' body..

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's latest thing i have with patty just a few hours ago
Patty: Hey, I tried writing you a few times.. Do you want to send me an invoice to remaining amount please.

Thank you,
Patty

Me:alright

Patty:
Hey Albert,
I'll have it done sometime this week/early next week.

Cool beanos?

Me:
Like always. Its next week, next month, next year.
etc...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
We can't police every forum. If she comes back here, it's most likely that she'll be uncovered. But to get her prosecuted, the victims need to go forth with legal action. That's why she's playing nice now, she knows it's time to crawl back into stealth mode.

Patty: Hey, I tried writing you a few times.. Do you want to send me an invoice to remaining amount please.

Thank you,
Patty

Patty:
Hey Albert,

Cool beanos?

Me:
etc...

File a police report, scan it and send it along with the invoice to Miss Next Friday.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Thank you,
Patty

Patty:
Hey Albert,

Cool beanos?

Me:
etc...

I contacted the local police, when ParkingPanel.com ditched out on Domainers who were owed money. Concentrate on drafting an amount and names, signatures from people owed money and file a complaint against her in the state she is living and operating scams. Request for a criminal charge as I did with the Police Chief.

I assure you, she will land in jail and earn herself a STRIKE. 3 Strikes and your out for life.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can do any signature and fax it over to you. The only thing I can do is file a police report as it will make me travel all the way to the police and not to mention my parents will find out about me doing sites again.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
or you have a smokin' body..

It doesn't work that way. If you go out of your way for someone, treat them special and have a nice personality, they show their appreciation in the tip... And it's not just the guys who are big tippers.

Anyway, I'm not going anymore off topic than I already have.... Good night. ;)

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I assure you, she will land in jail and earn herself a STRIKE. 3 Strikes and your out for life.

Judging by her past records...I'd say she is about done for.

Last edited:

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can do any signature and fax it over to you. The only thing I can do is file a police report as it will make me travel all the way to the police and not to mention my parents will find out about me doing sites again.

Be logical with yourself. Honesty will add more positive points to shaping your next life!

If your parents can't understand and appreciate your skills. Then you need to work on that.

In regards of flying down, that's not required. Take your time and build a case and fax it to the Fraud Department Detective.

Create a thread for members who have been victims of Patty and have them only submit information. Kindly ask anyone who was not a victim of her scam, not to post in the thread.

Judging by her past records...I'd say she is about done for.

By the way, I love your new avatar. :eek:k:

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesn't work that way. If you go out of your way for someone, treat them special and have a nice personality, they show their appreciation in the tip... And it's not just the guys who are big tippers.

You sound more like a stripper then a waiter.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Are you Stella?

Stella was one nasty piece of work. Never a smile. I was not in the mood to deal with it. I was hungry and I just wanted to get my order and be done. Now I ate at the counter of this deli for many years. Dating back to about 1973. When I came home, everyone knew where to find me. Breakfast at the Rascal House. Sometimes as early as 5AM when they opened and even then there was a line to get in.

Well one morning Stella was taking care of me, or actually was not doing such a good job. We did not have words but the back and forth tone was not the best. In those days the breakfast special was 99 cents. For that I can’t even list here how much food they would give you. Danish, rolls, bagels, rye bread, three varietys of Danish. 3 varieties of bread. More stuff that I even forgot about. All for 99 cents. Most left a quarter tip and thought they were doing good. I always left $1 for my 99 cent meal. That was me. But then this one day we had both had enough of each other. I could have stiffed her. Most would. It would have been human nature. It was what I wanted to do as her overall attitude really pissed me off. Then I did something different. I fought that human nature reaction. Instead of stiffing her. Instead of just leaving my $1 customary tip, I left her a $5 bill and left.

From RicksBlog.com

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Obvious Ex Stripper said:
When I was working as a waitress, I was one of the highest tipped girls there

Confused little girl who still calls smoking weed "drug use" said:
Why don't you go call Focus a bully for the sexist crap he dishes out on the forum? His glamorization of drug use, Oh but that's OK with you, you just close your eyes to it and think it's COOL

Eva, listen you little miss know it all lucky to have a green card sh*t talker..keep my name out of your mouth in this and other threads unless you plan to have the rest of me in it also, and by that I mean my third leg..you obviously are a low class ex-stripper and never have anything productive to say, EVER..and you even admit you are'nt an active domainer here whatsoever...so the question is really, what good are you in all honesty to DNF? You come into threads and create flames because you might be "hot" in real life (which is still doubtful) and think you are all that and defender of all these imagined injustices around you on the forum, but around here you are a nobody who is only known for simply being a pain in the ass and constantly crying about inequality and unfair treatment, womens lib, blah blah, blah when everyone is getting along just fine except for you & scammers.

I would put you over my knee and spank you for your disrespectful attitude and tone in reality..and you would like it because I know your type. Now shut your damn mouth and go get us some drinks biatch! Then, IF you are lucky and keep your mind right you might get a good tip! Question is...which tip? Thank you, drive through. :smokin:

And lastly..weed is not "drugs" you idiot. You sound like a programmed robot zombie who's another victim of government misinformation & propaganda. Smoke a joint and chill the funk out chica.

Last edited:

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'm a bully.. lmao. Why don't you go call Focus a bully for the sexist crap he dishes out on the forum? His glamorization of drug use, Oh but that's OK with you, you just close your eyes to it and think it's COOL :cool:

Or what about that Global Warming prick who never sold a domain in his life? what's he up to now? 400 Global Warming threads?.. Why don't go tell him to post a domain for sale, or better yet, just mention the word "domain"

I can go down a long list here, but I'm sure you get the point.... I think you need to stop singling me out as the bully and take a good look around.

I am not here to police anybody. The difference between you and them is they don't go around policing anyone either.

If you are truly here to learn; then let me help you get back on track with these wonderful quotes:

Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them. ~ Aristotle
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. ~ Mother Teresa

Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent. ~ Napoleon Hill
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If your parents can't understand and appreciate your skills. Then you need to work on that.

I agree. :) I hope you can work things out, Albert. You seem like a smart and bright kid.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Eva, listen you little miss know it all lucky to have a green card sh*t talker..keep my name out of your mouth in this and other threads unless you plan to have the rest of me in it also, and by that I mean my third leg..you obviously are a low class ex-stripper and never have anything productive to say, EVER..and you even admit you are'nt an active domainer here whatsoever...so the question is really, what good are you in all honesty to DNF? You come into threads and create flames because you might be "hot" in real life (which is still doubtful) and think you are all that and defender of all these imagined injustices around you on the forum, but around here you are a nobody who is only known for simply being a pain in the ass and constantly crying about inequality and unfair treatment, womens lib, blah blah, blah when everyone is getting along just fine except for you & scammers.

What are you going to do about it? you cybersquatting peice of crap.

You know what's so laughable about you? You think your this cool dude with all your weed propaganda, but your just a immature little punk who never grew up and most everyone here knows it.

And as for me defending Women, Yeah, that's what I do, do you know why? It's sexist turds like you that make me do it, Go and revisit the threads and it's usually a result of you or some oter low life scum degrading Women... And no Chris, I wont let you eat my pussy like you asked via PM, I wouldn't be caught dead with a disgusting piece of trash like you... I hang with REAL Men, not little boys with Hustler magazines and greasy hands.

And lastly..weed is not "drugs" you idiot. You sound like a programmed robot zombie who's another victim of government misinformation & propaganda. Smoke a joint and chill the funk out chica.

Go smoke your crack pipe loser.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Patty is having a great time reading all this "friendly fire" chatter.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not here to police anybody. The difference between you and them is they don't go around policing anyone either.
I think you haven't followed this from the start. Since Eva's joined this forum she's been picked on, called names, abused, etc. Don't you think being called a whore is going overboard, and deserves a permanent ban. Yes, I've been the butt of this hatred as well. I guess the difference is that I've lived with it for most of my life.

What are you going to do about it?
Eva, you're never going to win. Just continue with life. It's better to be abused, than to be an abuser!

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I would put you over my knee and spank you for your disrespectful attitude and tone in reality..and you would like it because I know your type. Now shut your damn mouth and go get us some drinks biatch! Then, IF you are lucky and keep your mind right you might get a good tip! Question is...which tip? Thank you, drive through. :smokin:

Waaay too much. At least a temporary ban is in order for this post IMO.

I've kept out of much of the crap from people who are going down to Patty's level (obviously not scamming, but through harsh comments etc), but this post is way over-board IMO.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you haven't followed this from the start. Since Eva's joined this forum she's been picked on, called names, abused, etc.

:worried:

Are you serious? Wow. I didn't know this justifies how she treats others......I have seen a lot of it unprovoked, Fab. So you're saying this is all about a GRUDGE starting from 2006?

BTW, it's very hard for me to believe that you or Raider have been the only ones on this forum who has ever been on the receiving end of being "picked on" in life.

Don't you think being called a whore is going overboard, and deserves a permanent ban.

If the mods/admins want to ban Focus, then ban him. I am not sticking up for him or anyone who talks like that.

All I am saying is I see Raider going around initiating A LOT of the drama that comes her way in almost every thread she lands in...If I am wrong, then my eyes have been deceiving me for years.

This self victimizing epidemic on DNF needs to stop.

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You wish skank said:
no Chris, I wont let you eat my pussy like you asked via PM, I wouldn't be caught dead with a disgusting piece of trash like you... I hang with REAL Men, not little boys with Hustler magazines and greasy hands.

Now that is hilarious....when was this 2 or 3 years ago when you were going to come visit me (despite being married) and even told me to "keep it hard for you" for when you get here? Shall I start posting all your PM's again like that other thread..you know I still have them all.

Tristan, dude mind your own business..don't be that guy. Chivalry just gets you beat up.

I'm sure a "ban" is in order..because God forbid I defend MYSELF. I've said it before and I'll say it again..she starts it and then cries victim when someone fights back harder, always the same thing..over & over & over...never ends. Eva is a drama queen and thrives on attention...she wants to be the victim and make men the big bad wolf...so there you go Eva. Feel better now? :smokin:

I really don't have time for this silly kid sh*t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators