Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Arg.... Patty the Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First PM

Focus said:
In Reply to your Post [post=1762581]1762581[/post]:

Dude..you really want to go there? If you don't like it stay out of the thread...don't start with me you won't like the results.
Thanks for the threat via PM Focus.

Grow up, seriously. I'm allowed an opinion.

Reply to post

Tristan, dude mind your own business..don't be that guy. Chivalry just gets you beat up.
It's a public forum. Take it to PM with Raider if you want. But posting something publically warrants public replies.

And is that last part a threat?

I'm sure a "ban" is in order..because God forbid I defend MYSELF. I've said it before and I'll say it again..she starts it and then cries victim when someone fights back harder, always the same thing..over & over & over...never ends. Eva is a drama queen and thrives on attention...she wants to be the victim and make men the big bad wolf...so there you go Eva. Feel better now? :smokin:
You've both said bad things in this thread.

I really don't have time for this silly kid sh*t.
You are acting like a bully. I gave an honest opinion.

If you don't like it then that's one thing.

But threatening me is a whole different thing.

(By the way - notice how I'm responding without threats and not swearing. That's the mature way of dealing with issues.)

Second PM

Focus said:
Threat? You must be confused. I don't threaten silly little boys.

Your opinion does'nt matter since you are'nt involved.
Grow up.

I'm dealing with things maturely and not threatening people who are giving an honest opinion.

I suggest you do likewise.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again..she starts it and then cries victim when someone fights back harder, always the same thing..over & over & over...never ends. Eva is a drama queen and thrives on attention...she wants to be the victim and make men the big bad wolf...so there you go Eva. Feel better now?

I see it, too. And not just towards you. If they ban you for it, they have to ban her too. It can't be one sided.

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol....everybody's a f*ucking tough guy here....wtf???
Yeah I know.

Not sure what's up with this forum recently but I give an honest opinion, and been nice about it, and then I get threatened and called petty names.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you serious?
Yes, I am.

Wow. I didn't know this justifies how she treats others......I have seen a lot of it unprovoked, Fab. So you're saying this is all about a GRUDGE starting from 2006?
No, I actually don't. I have tried calming things down here, and as well, I have asked Eva numerous times to stop, but I can still understand her.

BTW, it's very hard for me to believe that you or Raider have been the only ones on this forum who has ever been on the receiving end of being "picked on" in life.
So what! The rules of this forum are clearly not being upheld. I think if you review enough threads relating to me, I've probably "returned" less then 1% of the c-rap I've got, and I think I'm getting better as time goes by.

If the mods/admins want to ban Focus
The previous statement was actually not referring to Focus.

All I am saying is I see Raider going around initiating A LOT of the drama that comes her way in almost every thread she lands in...If I am wrong, then my eyes have been deceiving me for years. This self victimizing epidemic needs to stop.
Whether initiating or not, I think she should be brave, and just stop. I will give it another go.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whether initiating or not, I think she should be brave, and just stop. I will give it another go.

Maybe we are actually on the same page more than I thought.

Good luck.

I'm done complaining now. :smilewinkgrin:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tristan the drama queen #2 said:
Not sure what's up with this forum recently but I give an honest opinion, and been nice about it, and then I get threatened and called petty names.

awwwwwwwwwww..you poor little delicate flower, do you need attention too? Okay sweetie..and so you know tonyfloyd was referring to YOU playing tough guy. Just ask him..lol :lol:

In case everyone does'nt know..Tristan has a childhood obsession with Eva..he thinks he might actually get some one day if he plays defender of the poor innocent girl here, who in reality is the instigator and drama queen who does this with many people other than me on the forum ALL DAY LONG...reality is you are both losers and I really could care less what you say or think, you don't exist in my world and most likely you won't ever know what my world is like because you are'nt at my level or even close. Only thing you have accomplished Tristan is never doing business with me ever for being a little pr*ck and trying to add fuel to a fire, so have it your way son. You only burned your self. And yes TRISTAN, I would gladly beat your ass. I guess you guys don't have freedom of speech over there huh? Queen might get mad..lmao

Last edited:

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So what! The rules of this forum are clearly not being upheld. I think if you review enough threads relating to me, I've probably "returned" less then 1% of the c-rap I've got, and I think I'm getting better as time goes by.

:) The subject is not you. (I am unfamiliar with what you have to deal with and cannot comment)

But, agreed. Rules should be upheld but it is not right for one party to cry "wolf" when both parties are guilty.

Last edited:

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this thread about f*cking Focus vs. Raider....vs. Meganerd....vs. Tristan...etc... WTF???.....

where are the "cops" when u f*cking need them????

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I am laughing so hard....guys and gals, get a grip. This is hilarious :D
The thread is about Patty for f*ck's sake :D

Patty. Not about Raider, Focus or anyone else. Save your energy for Patty-o instead of delivering keyboard punches.

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In case everyone does'nt know..Tristan has a childhood obsession with Eva..he thinks he might actually get some one day if he plays defender of the poor innocent girl here, who in reality is the instigator and drama queen who does this with many people other than me on the forum ALL DAY LONG...reality is you are both losers and I really could care less what you say or think, you don't exist in my world and most likely you won't ever know what my world is like because you are'nt at my level or even close. Only thing you have accomplished Tristan is never doing business with me ever for being a little pr*ck and trying to add fuel to a fire, so have it your way son. You only burned your self. And yes TRISTAN, I would gladly beat your ass. I guess you guys don't have freedom of speech over there huh? Queen might get mad..lmao
Excuse me?

I've just gone ahead and contacted Adam and all. This is absolutely outrageous stuff from you.

You are not being mature.

I've never actually spoken to Raider (and have only today found out, via this thread, that her name is Eva) so not sure what you are on about.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Drop it now.

Edit: Yet again - I've been mature, have given an opinion, and not sworn. You, in turn, have made numerous public threats of violence, sworn, and made wrongful slanderous comments. Be mature and grow up, please. (A 19 year old telling an adult to grow up, whatever next?)

Last edited:

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The subject is not you.
But, I am ticked off as well!

Rules should be upheld
Once they are, everyone will start shutting up and going back to business. Just look how many times Denny has been banned, for what, nothing compared to most of this. I have lost all faith in the mods here, and if they want to continue calling me names, I hope they get some satisfaction out of it.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am so glad i'm not the only one loving every second of this pure comedy gold.
:pound::banplease:

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This place/thread is becoming a f*cking joke!!

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MODS.....keep reading the posts....as opposed to doing something about them.....WTF??

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am laughing so hard....guys and gals, get a grip. This is hilarious :D
The thread is about Patty for f*ck's sake :D

Patty. Not about Raider, Focus or anyone else. Save your energy for Patty-o instead of delivering keyboard punches.
I quite agree.

I'm happy to keep this about Patty but am concerned that a member here is giving out threats of violence for absolutely no reason at all.

Hope we can get back on track soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators