Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Article: New Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

longboy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
very informative article for newbies Like me. Thanks

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Be careful when getting an appraisal. Paying for an appraisal is not always a good idea. If you are serious about this business, check the weekly sales at DNJournal.com often for trends and use these sales as a barometer for pricing. Prices there can justify your asking price to a potential buyer as well.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
or you could be a faker like some on here and broker other peoples domains.

timbob

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I respectfully ask for assistance in 'how to offer domains for sale' on DN Forum.I have over 2,000 domains...expiring every day...worthless.
I bought the 'Platinum Lifetime Membership,'but being that I'm now 66 and without a job,I desperately need to sell domains,because I can no longer afford to keep renewing them.
I got in way over my head...when I started buying domains years ago...I didn't even have a computer...would call Go Daddy with Domain Names that I would like to buy...if they were available.
I'm not looking to make lots of money on each domain...many I would sell for $100.00.Mostly .com,but also many ...one word...Mobi's. I have 6 mobi's
expired 1/24, one word..,but still has that 14-18 days extension.I will renew them,unless someone iwants them...I once had 221 .Mobi's....sold only 7.
I always knew how to buy...but never knew how to sell them.
Like I said,I am still computer stupid,and am asking for help in learning how I can sell some of my names...hopefully all.But I would be happy selling some.
Unfortunately,like so many others,I'm out of work and...desperately need to try all avenues to stay above water.
Will totally appreciate any advice you may give me.
Thanking you in Advance,
timbob

jumptime

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you send a list over to me?

Hi,
I respectfully ask for assistance in 'how to offer domains for sale' on DN Forum.I have over 2,000 domains...expiring every day...worthless.
I bought the 'Platinum Lifetime Membership,'but being that I'm now 66 and without a job,I desperately need to sell domains,because I can no longer afford to keep renewing them.
I got in way over my head...when I started buying domains years ago...I didn't even have a computer...would call Go Daddy with Domain Names that I would like to buy...if they were available.
I'm not looking to make lots of money on each domain...many I would sell for $100.00.Mostly .com,but also many ...one word...Mobi's. I have 6 mobi's
expired 1/24, one word..,but still has that 14-18 days extension.I will renew them,unless someone iwants them...I once had 221 .Mobi's....sold only 7.
I always knew how to buy...but never knew how to sell them.
Like I said,I am still computer stupid,and am asking for help in learning how I can sell some of my names...hopefully all.But I would be happy selling some.
Unfortunately,like so many others,I'm out of work and...desperately need to try all avenues to stay above water.
Will totally appreciate any advice you may give me.
Thanking you in Advance,
timbob

wilfra

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain appraisal is a scam imo. If you need to get your domain appraised you don't know enough about domaining yet and should not be buying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom