Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed AthensGreece.net ???

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NicGuy

AthensGreece.net is Home of the 2004 Olympic Games!! I feel this domain name will generate major traffic for the games and do very well for Tourism in Greece. I've talked to a few domain brokers and they told me even with it being a .net it could bring a substantial amount as 2004 approaches. Any thoughts or opinions on the price of this name would be appreciated.

Domain summit 2024
J

jimb

Yeah, I bet it will get some traffic since the games will be there in 2 years. Since its a .net, its alittle lower on the appraisal scale. But still a good name :)

I bet it could go for $500-$1000+

Good Luck,

Jim

Originally posted by NicGuy
AthensGreece.net is Home of the 2004 Olympic Games!! I feel this domain name will generate major traffic for the games and do very well for Tourism in Greece. I've talked to a few domain brokers and they told me even with it being a .net it could bring a substantial amount as 2004 approaches. Any thoughts or opinions on the price of this name would be appreciated.

NicGuy are you greek by any chance? :D
It's a great name, mainly tourism-related and despite the .NET it should do well. Be glad it does not contain anything "olympics" as the Olympic Committee has a very aggressive defense against such names.

My appraisal: $1,000+

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hmmmmm not exactly sure how much of a demand the domain will have when the Olympics occur.

For instance during the Sydney Olympics did millions of people dash to SydneyAustralia.com? Prob not.
And if they did, they prob went to just "Sydney.com/net".
Rather then type out the entire Country. (In this case type out the entire continent)

But dont get me wrong, I think its a great domain. That could possibly get you $2500-$5000 .
Good luck.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
race, creed, color, sex, religion

none should matter in this melting pot we call the "United States of America"

it's another line for the critics to use, when they say they don't know who he is.

first it's..."we don't know enough about obama"

then it's..."they talk about obama too much"

so in essence, they (republicans) only want you to know what "they want" you to think is the truth about him, without anyone else telling you anything different.

this way they can form your thoughts for you

as they have for the last 8 yrs........

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Jeez Don...you took out the shovel on this 6+ year old thread :D Plus I am pretty sure that the 3rd post was mine, before the database got purged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom