• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Auction: onlinebanks.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
I am selling one of, if not THE, best .net I own.

Starting price is $100 and Buy now is: $200

Auction ends 3 hours after last bid.

I don't really need to sell it right now, so I won't drop the price
 
I will also add another option:

Buy moviescripts.net and onlinebanks.net for $250.

(moviescripts.cn was in the appraisal section a few weeks ago)
 
alright, it's 2 in the morning and I need my sleep.
If you have a bid close to asking, post it. I might go nuts!
 
I'm awake now :D Let the bids begin
 
The first offer of $200 buys both names

onlinebanks.net
and
moviescripts.net

as well as 2 bonus names!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom