Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise Auditglobe.com value?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

OsmiumKite

Reaction score
Newbie here. Purchased auditglobe.com based on godaddy valuation, but what is a realistic appraisal?

Reaction score
I hope you didn't pay too much for it. All automated evaluations and appraisals (free and paid) are worthless. Even manual ones are subjective and just opinions. I would say though that undeveloped this has no value. The term 'audit globe' is not a term anyone uses and is meaningless as is. Any value would come from development but then any domain would have to undergo the same marketing. When you bought it what did you plan to do with it if nobody wanted to buy it?

OsmiumKite

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply mate. No I didn't pay much, was looking at dropping domains and grabbed this for the standard 1 year registration fee when it dropped with no bids. Which I now know is a pretty sure sign it has no value. Lesson learnt, find a forum before you jump into something blindly. And to your last question, I honestly hadn't thought about it. I certainly didn't intend to put time into developing it, so looks like I stick a low price on it and wait for the registration to lapse 🙃

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you *intend* to develop a domain but if you have no idea how it could be used, monetised, or developed then chances are nobody else does either and it is most likely worthless.

OsmiumKite

Reaction score
Very logical. I mean I could see how it could be used, there are auditing companies and software providers i.e. Audit World and Audit Connect and GoAudit. But it's very specific, and personally if I was to start an auditing company I don't think I'd be prepared to put much money on AuditGlobe when I could pick up multiple other domains containing "Audit" for next to nothing. So... point taken.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom