• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed aux.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
1
tnx
 
Last edited:
Thanks Vorty :) ....

More appraisals / comments thanks... MUCH APPRECIATED !
 
"Aux" is the abbreviation of many things... you got there a real gem.

"Aux" means "with" in french, real good!
 
good domain, although I think XX.XXX is def. enduser pricing, reseller probably around 5-7K..how much did you pay?
 
domainah said:
good domain, although I think XX.XXX is def. enduser pricing, reseller probably around 5-7K..how much did you pay?

Thanks all... Keep them coming :)

Regards cost .. I can not disclose by request ...

But I did pay well.... ie not cheap... but I really liked it myself ... great end user potential some day IMO

Gerard
 
This is a top 3 letter imo...this could be used for many different sites. Great name--- mid-upper XX,XXX ...Good luck!

CH
 
I'll guess that you paid between 10K and 15K, and I think you have a great name. I think you are safe even if you paid 25K. The three-letter names are one of the few groups of names that everyone accepts as valuable.

As time goes on they will be tougher and tougher to acquire at reasonable prices. It could be that in 3-4 years all three-letter names that can be pronounced will be worth at least 100K.
 
Vorty said:
"Aux" means "with" in french, real good!

French for "with" is "avec", not "aux"
mid $,$$$ reseller imo

good luck :)
 
Thanks all...

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT ....

more comments/advice VERY welcome .

Gerard
 
Colbert said:
French for "with" is "avec", not "aux"
mid $,$$$ reseller imo

good luck :)
Yes, I know "with" is "avec"... but when I saw on Babel Fish (http://world.altavista.com/) came "with" when I type "aux" and asked to translate (French - English) - How come?
 
Nice name that I would value to be worth a minimum of xx,xxx

To answer the questions about the usage in French... It's used as a preposition. Ã* + les = aux.
 
WhoDatDog said:
I'll guess that you paid between 10K and 15K, and I think you have a great name. I think you are safe even if you paid 25K.

Agree -- WhoDatDog is on the money. Here's other recent sales that may be relevent:

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
POS com $250,000 May 06 Moniker/Traffic
NHS com $151,300 Feb 06 Moniker/Domain Systems
PBR com $38,501 Mar 06 Sedo
OLN com $30,000 May 06 Moniker/Traffic
Tie com $30,000 Mar 06 Sedo
SBP com $24,350 Jun 06 Moniker/DomainSystems
Yaz com $15,128 Feb 06 Sedo
GMK com $13,350 May 06 SnapNames
HBA com $13,250 May 06 SnapNames
Njn com $13,125 Feb 06 Afternic
DDA com $12,730 Apr 06 Moniker/Domain Systems
Ext com $11,178 Jul 06 Afternic

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Really nice domain...
big bucks......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom