Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
domainah said:good domain, although I think XX.XXX is def. enduser pricing, reseller probably around 5-7K..how much did you pay?
Vorty said:"Aux" means "with" in french, real good!
Yes, I know "with" is "avec"... but when I saw on Babel Fish (http://world.altavista.com/) came "with" when I type "aux" and asked to translate (French - English) - How come?Colbert said:French for "with" is "avec", not "aux"
mid $,$$$ reseller imo
good luck![]()
Vorty said:Yes, I know "with" is "avec"... but when I saw on Babel Fish (http://world.altavista.com/) came "with" when I type "aux" and asked to translate (French - English) - How come?
WhoDatDog said:I'll guess that you paid between 10K and 15K, and I think you have a great name. I think you are safe even if you paid 25K.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.