• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale aydd.com aeuy.com aouv.com $55 & 26 more - all start with "A"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Sale Closed

Threads will be consolidated


​
 
Last edited:
AOUV.COM
sold

im sorry my mistake..
 
payment sent for:
AOUV.COM
AEZE.COM
AWYE.COM
 
Numerous beginning with letter A still available
 
:?:...Transfer still pending....
 
:?:...Transfer still pending....
These names are at Eagles Domain.

If you wish for them to be transferred somewhere else, YOU will need to initiate the transfer.

All of this was explained.

I have been waiting to receive transfer authoization.

The EASIEST method to doing this is:

Open an Eagles Account (FREE)
accept the PUSH
make sure email is yours
start transfer request
all data will go to you
you authorize the transfer

Other wise
You start
I wait
I get auth
I open account
I accept
I unlock
I send you codes
you enter codes
you wait 5 days



Sorry for the misunderstanding but I was under the impression you had already started this process and had been looking for the transfer auth in my emails

g
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom